Hold up! okay, no problem
As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
1. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than 5 business days before hold period begins.
2. There is a $25 fee to place your membership on hold.
3. Membership hold requests are available in 30, 60, and 90 day increments. 90 days is the max amount of time that can be placed on hold in consecutive months and within a calendar year.
4. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
5. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).